Re: LF: Decca 5501 mod, conditions, noise mitigation, 8970 et al;

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Decca 5501 mod, conditions, noise mitigation, 8970 et al;
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 13:20:45 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=X4XN4SAOILLX6kdHFLJJcLdC43LWnWpKhz1epWWs+fA=; b=e63SwcAcq7E3ocrR6ZZSr+y2UHCBh6V42hoWwdQoEgorgo7Z2MRTnkHsptQR8fgjB+ 0TgAhXOxpYUKBuXKA3JTdpJsaNAaITscDw534JuCqkiQh0TlTkzreX+TPxdEYs5KTrlJ zoFGgCezWf35KI7d37p8XJR1B2kojZs3/OVIRJSWdcIdbwQDxBvxIpkkK98yvZtoiRY1 B5ctJ/zxe21Eyf+KONkTlyWbgQ9PuYix5Qg5fWSrnSPmkZiKw+F/IOfYuahga5YtmHqs ryY/MmwmIp1RrkuTBEfaxQUT19r/CzeZ2tR6n+gJ/oP80/bsjHaP1a0Vr7OdqPSPsHFJ sGCw==
Sender: [email protected]

The external tank was for 500, I shouldn't try sending this on my phone!

73 K2ORS