LF: BK_100 Hi Mound Key

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: BK_100 Hi Mound Key
From: "Ken" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 23:58:10 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1361836691; bh=bVnTYyud2slSslKye4enUfvwQYkKlzXx36T1iQgMcQY=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:Thread-Index; b=XozOWAzMklANXZi5seOePm7OV8tnH2ArUP/uvhmhliM1YadhJAiLVQrJY5ovPMlfKDpVODvcoxmioji3PGuNk7cxZjdF5C3NnBx7JSqusGNTPLVHGrjWlqR3AGZZpTWo5wvW7V93lbgbql4/a3Iw1qztDzDxZD6oVjNRqw1U5pk=
Sender: [email protected]

All.

I have recently acquired a BK-100 Hi-Mound Bug type Key, although old, it looks as if it has never been used, the contacts are black, and does appear to have been set up, and not had any cable connected to it, (I have some basic set up info from the internet). On inspection it would look as if the dashes are to the left and dots to the right, is this correct?, there is hardly any travel on the lever, and vibration on the pendulum. All of the adjustors seem to be locked. I wpuld be grateful for any help and advice on the operation and setup of this key.

73.

Ken

M0KHW