Re: LF: QRT 136

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: QRT 136
From: M0FMT <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 11:28:46 +0000 (GMT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1360668526; bh=eD4AHyYAA3MLjJttGndTg9pPJY4mBKyc7wFsppwlu88=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=kDY9vJ7I6CQcUuiexnRhl8E75CGX7/KC5zyWZcchDxxSzdc3/6aqujgmG/z2NnGHYDj0HJ3I9ovUeIe1cOQpIIsAT/lBRQjpDcdGzkJ0lVLfe9PTUUQzabJfwv9MZGiEtVEFmmRxy54RxYE8HVLyKHyxQRLBzbgvFJrWalF4acY=
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Mal and group

If I thought you were serious I would be worried. If you do go off the band or any other for that matter it would, IMHO be a loss. Your signal is one of the most consistent that I hear and see on the 136 band and the one thing I know is that if you hear a station you will work them DX or otherwise. You are one of a small number of powerful stations we have in the UK that actually send and receive QSO CW and will respond to poorly sent CW like mine. You may not know it but you have been and are an inspiration to one or two local stations here and when you have worked them it always gets mentioned in local VHF FM TB AM net QSOs.

Please don't make your QRT permanent.
73 es GL Pete M0FMT IO91UX