LF: Re: RE: [rsgb_lf_group] Re: NRRL Proposal for a 630m Band Plan

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: RE: [rsgb_lf_group] Re: NRRL Proposal for a 630m Band Plan
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 16:13:32 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
But the same thing has been happening on here for years. Those shouting most and _expression_ opinions about LF and MF are never heard on the bands. They are very verbal on the reflector but absent on both LF and MF when it comes to generating signals or engaging in QSO activity.
There are a few of us active daily around EU working on CW,  the other few are machine minders generating repeative Unattended  BEACONS on Data and getting reports via Internet database. These Beacon bashers are unaware what is happening on adjacent frequencies since the only criteria is DIAL FREQUENCY which never changes and these absent operators are not in a position to express an opinion about Band Planning for other modes like CW or QRSS
As far as I am concerned there is already a BAND PLAN in operation by the Data operators specifying a DIAL FREQUENCY for their modes WSPR and OPERA for example. CW Operators do not need a band plan because the mode is easily recognized and can fit into any available space on any band. Find a clear frequency call CQ or net onto someone else, make a call and have a QSO
Some sort of band plan might be desireable for Appliance Operators so they can start an orchestral concert on a given frequencies
and get the time SYNC right for the Violins
g3kev