Re: LF: WSPR-15 vs WOLF Tests

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: WSPR-15 vs WOLF Tests
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 16:29:13 +0100
Cc: Joe Taylor <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Jay, John, LF,

Thanks once again for an accurate comparison of weak signal modes used on LF/MF. I don't know if you've informed Joe/K1JT about the test results (and if he's still subscribed to the reflector), so i CC him here. Interesting results! And as you say in your conclusion, the need for a linear PA makes the problem for many TX stns. I think another most important for the practical use are the web features such as the map and database. This is de facto a serious motivation factor for both, TX and RX stations. I would like to run some WOLF tests as well but still didn't finish my AM modulator for the PA. Actually it works but not completely finished yet. Other projects got the priority, somehow, you know...

73, Stefan/DK7FC