LF: WSPR Rats Nest Test 474khz

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: WSPR Rats Nest Test 474khz
From: g3zjo <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 19:48:50 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hi LF

The rats nest PIC WSPR TX is on test today showing the correct EiRP and without the mechanical relay I used to get it on test previously. TX'ing every 10mins on the 10 minute mark. My Grabber http://www.g3zjo.talktalk.net/lfgrabber.html is on too, which allows me to monitor what is going on in the shack from the fireside with my pipe, slippers, jumper with soldering iron burns and Wurthers Originals.

73 Eddie