LF: Re: Op-32 correlation results online

To: <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Op-32 correlation results online
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 23:09:23 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
To produce some kind of realtime feedback to transmitting stations, I will upload screenshots from the experimental Opera deep-search utility in ten-minute intervals to

This is unfiltered output, so repeating partial correlations will often appear in several consecutive time slots. The "proper" ones with most overlap are marked by an asterisk.

The "mHz" column shows the apparent bandwidth of the central peak: Coherent stable transmissions will often remain within 1 or 2 mHz, whereas spreading by non-continuous phase will typically result in 60 to 150 mHz. There are actually two separate carrier searches, which can lead to the same signal being picked up twice within the same slot. Peaks on Loran line frequencies are being excluded from processing.

BTW Again I haven't received anything from Blacksheep since 17 UT, so I'm currently pretty much blind to email from the group.

Best 73,
Markus