Re: LF: WSPR DX

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: WSPR DX
From: g3zjo <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 11:57:31 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
On 18/02/2013 11:31, mal hamilton wrote:
Yes
I did decode you at the same time. I have noticed many times although I get decodes they do not always appear on the web DB, others have noticed the same, something to do with the Internet speed at the time.
Poor computer equipment ? or lack of understanding that invalid data is detected as invalid.?
If you are throwing doubt about the validy of this decode then treat the others also as suspect !! You cannot pick and choose.
I fully agree, all claims have to meet the criteria, yours does not.
I cannot recall getting false/corrupt decodes, its seems to be all or nothing.
Lack of experience.
It seems odd that it was CX2 a genuine call prefix why was it not CB, CZ , CY, C31, CL7  etc then it would raise some suspicion.
Try to understand the decoding principles, Joe will help you.
You are now guessing that it was WG2XCT ---------- is WSPR a guessamode if you do not like what you see guess what it might be!!
There you go twisting what I said to fit your argument, I made no guesses, just an observation based on facts which could help you to get a valid decode, i.e. turn your beam to the West.
I have an open mind about such events but MIRACLES seems to be the flavour of the month,  I am just carried along with the flow !!
Oh

Eddie

g3kev