Re: LF: Re: PE1RRF

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: PE1RRF
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 20:57:51 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Frank,

it's good to see you on air again! Yes that signal from your balloon was one of those unforgettable experiences on LF ;-)

Actually I do not think the season for South America is over, actually the equinox around March might be turn out to be even better than high winter. While my appearance in YV  was no more than a couple of marginal dashes, Stefan's DFCW was consistently readable many times.

Good luck, and best 73

Markus (DF6NM)

Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 7:25 PM

Hi Markus, Alex and Stefan and others.

Yes it was me from the helium balloon experiments and the 200 meters long wire experiments in 2006 / 2007.
After  I discover the YV7MAE  137 kHZ LF grabber in FK81BD Venezuela and your signal there Markus I work hard to get my station running again.
Only I broke everything up for many years, and scrape my transmitter and arial mast.

I think that I am too late in the season to make a chance for YVMAE Grabber and my signal is at this moment not very strong.

Thanks to Alex and Stefan for your reception report I look to your grabber, thanks for running it.

Best 73, from Holland

PS, I go furter working on my station to get a better signal furter reception reports are welkom.