Re: LF: Slow Voice - testing on 137.0 kHz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Slow Voice - testing on 137.0 kHz
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 16:12:02 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Thanks Pete for the feedback. I have uploaded a .wma file of the 14:58 transmission received via Twente to

During the whole minute you can hear the slow narrowband audio up around 3 kHz. At 40 seconds into the recording the replay starts, and my original voice becomes audible.

Best 73,
Markus (DF6NM)