LF: MF NDB's

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: MF NDB's
From: George Szymanski <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 11:47:35 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

MF/LF:

I received a good crop of MF beacons last night up to 2500km distance.
I was also receiving an AM broadcast station on 171kHz but unable to
identify. DCF39 came in rather early too, about 2100 local time
(1300z) and remained until two hours after sunrise here which is
unusual.
A sign of conditions improving anyway, last week I was unable to hear
any beacons and DCF39 was barely visible on the grabber most of the
night. Hopefully some ham signals will appear on my grabbers one day.

73 de George, DU1GM