Re: LF: WE2XEB WSPR15 decodes

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: WE2XEB WSPR15 decodes
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 23:30:23 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Hartmut,

Yes, it is very difficult. But you can make a personal estimation.
For example, i got no decode at YV7MAE although he did receive my complete callsign in DFCW-90. But W4DEX got decodes although i am not strong enough to leave my call in DFCW-10, i think ;-) Compared to DFCW-90, WSPR-15 only needs 1/3 of the time and sends more information (DK7FC JN49 30dBm). Anyway, from my point of view, if there is no decode in WSPR but some clear traces giving a clear ID, DFCW-90 would win, regardless how long it takes and how much information is sent.

73, Stefan