Re: LF: Japan stations on WSPR 2 or 15

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Japan stations on WSPR 2 or 15
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 21:40:33 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Mark,

Am 24.01.2013 05:59, schrieb Mark Ku7z:

I see the Japan stations being reported on the WSPRnet Database at 00, 20 and 40 minutes. They are running WSPR-2 then?
Yes, they do.
In the current situation, WSPR-15 stations are not mentioned on the activity page. Furthermore they are not shown on the map, as long as they made the first decode.... Joe mentioned that he will soon change this situation, i.e. he wants to make the WSPR-15 stations visible too.

Just want to make sure so I have the right format selected later tonight after sunrise at DK7FC.
We can give it another try this night. However i think that we would rather need a "WSPR-60" mode to make that distance. Actually we both should start with DFCW-180 or so. That path is not an easy one! But time will come :-)

73, TNX and GL!

Stefan/DK7FC

I have been copying Japan NAVTEX stations off and on the last couple of weeks on 518 kHz and thought I would aim the good loop and radio that way later.

Mark, Ku7z