Re: LF: PAM-PAM! JT/RN3AUS next 2 days!

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: PAM-PAM! JT/RN3AUS next 2 days!
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 16:30:44 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

That was a design decision , web time or cpu load , so cpu load was picked to differentiate the mode and to facilitate remote uses , , also have up to 32 simultaneous decodes 2.5/3 Hz separation , more in the wider decoder windows on HF

NB: could also try ros-mf-2 that's the same s/n as wspr and can pass the cat + dog test : )), no time locking , but needs sdr / audio translation

Beep Beep G..