LF: Re: RE: MORE VALVES

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: RE: MORE VALVES
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 22:24:55 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Ken
The valve and base in the picture is a 4CX1500B  that was intended for 137 Khz not 500 Khz.
At present both on 137 es 500 I am using solid state Transmitters, which are probably safer. I do have a selection of Dentron Amplifiers for the HF Bands with 8875 valves.
Watch those High Voltages, no margin for mistakes, one Wobble and you Vaporise !!
73 es GL de Mal/G3KEV