LF: AW: DF2JP QRSS-3

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: AW: DF2JP QRSS-3
From: "Joe DF2JP" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 19:16:34 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan,

thanks for my second CW-QSO on LF.
I've now switched to 3:1 ratio.
Hat a QSO with Heinz, DJ6GT last week.

73 Joe
DF2JP

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von Stefan Schäfer
Gesendet: Sonntag, 2. Dezember 2012 18:20
An: [email protected]
Betreff: LF: DF2JP QRSS-3

Hi Joe,

Tnx QSO. There is a lot of QRN on LF.
The 2:1 dash:dot ratio makes it difficult to read. If you callsign would
be totally unknown for me, i would have had my difficulties. Which
program do you use for generating QRSS? How many stations did you work
this season?

73, GD DX!

Stefan/DK7FC

PS: Did you already work DJ6GT, who is very active in the last days? I'm
afraid that DJ6GT may become another example for a active LF station
that goes QRT due to non-activity soon.