LF: 472kHz NoV correction.

To: "LF Group" <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 472kHz NoV correction.
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 13:29:23 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi All,

Just received this e-mail with the answer to our queries.:-

73, Gary - G4WGT.

Dear Colleague,
As you will see from the Ofcom website - http://licensing.ofcom.org.uk/radiocommunication-licences/amateur-radio/full-licence-jan-2013 - the intention is that access to the new frequencies shall take effect on 1st January 2013. I note that the NoV you received yesterday included an issue date of 20th December which conflicts with the intended start date. For the avoidance of any doubt, I have been asked to make it clear that all NoV?s issued in advance of 1st January 2013 will only become effective on that date.
I apologise for any confusion that this may have caused.
Best Wishes
Graham Coomber, G0NBI
General Manager
Radio Society of Great Britain