Re: R: Re: LF: wspr 136

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: R: Re: LF: wspr 136
From: "Marco Cadeddu" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 23:09:30 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Markus,

thanks for suggestions: timing can be really a couple of seconds late; I set the time this afternoon when started and the pc clock can drift with easy a couple of seconds in 10 hours..
I have no idea at all of sampling rate in the output of my soundcard .... .. but tomorrow could try to see if I can measure it!

Now just switched off a try to enjoy a schlafchen....

73, Marco IK1HSS