R: Re: LF: SV8CS - DK7FC

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: R: Re: LF: SV8CS - DK7FC
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 20:13:17 +0100 (CET)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan, Hi Spiros!

no chance for me...the high current of my PA was probably due to one
or both caps decoupling DC from RF on the mosfet drains...
Late afternoon while checking, the antenna was
ok, the LPF was ok. TF+LPF+ dummy load: no RF current but very high
power consumption. A quick check and I had DC on the output transformer
primary winding...
Murphy law.. condition improving...tx out of use!
GL

73 Marco, IK1HSS