LF: SAQ this morning

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: LF: SAQ this morning
From: Michael Oexner <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 09:51:33 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi all,

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!

Unfortunately I couldn't listen myself this time. Concerning signal
strength, here an update from the SAQ home page:

Transmission on Christmas Eve 24 December

The Christmas Eve transmission was successful, although with somewhat
weaker antenna current than normal (400 A compared to 460 A). The
weather conditions in Southern Sweden were bad, which may have
influenced on the antenna. We also notice that the received signal on
the longwave receiver in Kiel was much weaker than normal, so Europe may
have had problems to hear SAQ this time. Anyhow, the signals were
readable at the WWLL receiver in Boston, USA, click for diagram.

--
vy 73 + gd DX,

Michael

RX: ICOM R75, SDR-IQ, Perseus
Antenna: Wellbrook ALA 1530, Mini-Whip
Location: Roschbach, Germany N 49°15' E 8°07' / Locator JN49bf

ENDBH & NANDBH editor

http://ndbchangeblog.blogspot.com