Re: LF: 137kHz Rules and Regs

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 137kHz Rules and Regs
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 13:31:00 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Dave,

No restrictions to bandwidths? So you could work in SSB as well?

73, Stefan/DK7FC

Am 05.12.2012 12:27, schrieb DAVE PICK:
Warren
My UK licence shows 0.1357MHz to 0.1378MHz "Secondary on the basis of non-interference to other services inside or outside the UK" at 1W e.r.p. with no restrictions on modes or bandwidths. The wording is exactly the same as for 160 or any other band where the amateur service is not the primary user.
Note "e.r.p." rather than EIRP.

Dave G3YXM