LF: EI6DN received in JN68GN

To: "LF Group RSGB" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: EI6DN received in JN68GN
From: [email protected]
Date: 20 Dec 2012 22:13 GMT
Sender: [email protected]
Dear all.

at 21.38 UTC I heard DK7FC calling cQ, RST579, and was called by GI4DP
(RST 569) on a nearby frequency, but DK7FC did not notice him.

Then GI4DP had been called by EI6DN and they have had a QSO. But I could
not hear EI6DN.

Besides this I have noticed a different behaviour of my three receiving
antennas at MF:
Around 16.00 UTC my best antenna is a 32 m long horizontal wire; the
second ranking antenna is my active antenna. My T-Antenna however, 10
meters high and with a total capacity of 375pF, is almost dead (but I
cannot found any failure).

At night, however, all three antennas deliver almost equal signals
showing that the T-antenna is working properly.

At present, 22.13 UTC, DK7FC is still calling CQ.

73 Ha-Jo, DJ1ZB