LF: OP 136 TA TP Club

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: OP 136 TA TP Club
From: Laurence KL1 X <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 11:46:16 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Ill run XPQ on OPera 32 on 136kHz USB dial from Alaska overnight starting around 0140Z

 - conditions are lousy (GeoMag High K's, Pesky Protons then add 50Kts winds and snow)- it must be Alaska!!_

It keeps the squirrels off the wires and the Earth worms warm.  I cant run WSJTX on the controller PC at the present or Id be playing there too - we have some more work to do but WSPR runs fine.

Found a large Chichada ( Have no idea how to spell it)  insect that has been resident in the tuning unit from Oklahoma in 2005 - it appears to be terminally asleep.

ps I think Im officially on the Pacific Ocean side...?

Laurence KL 1X WE2 XPQ Wasilla Alaska