LF: (OT) Messages without headers in Windows Mail

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: (OT) Messages without headers in Windows Mail
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 11:50:22 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
For several months I have been experiencing the annoying effect that some messages from Blacksheep do not show their headers in the Windows mail inbox. It looks like this:

This happens only to mails originating from specific senders, and only when they are received via the reflector (direct mails are always ok). However headers are shown correctly in the message preview, and also after messages have been moved to a local folder.

The same effect is present on two machines running different versions (Windows Live Mail on XP, and Windows Mail on Vista).  I've fiddled with all sorts of settings but to no avail. May be some peculiarity between Windows Mail and AOL's IMAP folders, but then why only with Blacksheep?

I wonder if someone else has stumbled upon this nuisance, and perhaps found a solution.

Best 73,
Markus (DF6NM)