LF: LF / MF Chatroom

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: LF / MF Chatroom
From: Jochen Althoff <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 22:38:09 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello dear LF and MF enthusiasts,

a couple of weeks ago there was a short discussion if we need an additional Chat-room for our activities.
Yes, there is the Low-Band chat in on4kst but i have never seen any messages related to LF or MF.
From my point of view it would be nice to have a chat beside the e-mail reflectors for talking just in time to others about current activities on the Bands.
Therefor i have set up with the helping hands of Hayo, DG9BEW, a LF / MF Chatroom for the public.
To keep spam and idiots away it is necessary to register with your callsign and a valid e-mail address.
After approval you will be able to use the chat, of course for free.
It would be very nice if you make heavy use of the chat and hopefully this will boost our activities.

Here the URL:

73, Jochen  df1vb / kh2mm

-= DF1VB =-
-= KH2MM=-