LF: Re: Venezuela LF grabber

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Venezuela LF grabber
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 16:45:26 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Yes Stefan
Too many distractions MODES and BANDS and not enough Operators suitably
equipped  to go round especially in QSO MODE
Years back when I transmitted on CW or QRSS  I nearly always got a response
that resulted in a QSO.
Looking at present day activity it seems to be BEACON only and noone
responding either on the same Band, same Mode or XBAND.
I used to get called frequently on 7033 by USA station on CW when they
heard/saw my signal on 136 or 500 Khz
This is why I do NOT bother at present. I am only interested in two way
communications and not Beacon pollution
At present 500/472 suits me because I can get a real CW QSO. I am still
fully operational on 136 with equipment and antennas when a QSO opportunity
presents itself. I have immediate SWITCH ON

G3KEV