LF: SV8CS

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: SV8CS
From: "SV8CS- Spiros Chimarios" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 21:49:17 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Stefan.
Nice copy now up to 539 on your CW CQing.
73, Spiros
SV8CS

-----Αρχικό μήνυμα----- From: Stefan Schäfer
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2012 9:26 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: MF CW?

Hi Wolf,

Thanks for the report.
Well there is some QRN again from north Africa - south Italy. No one
seems to be active tonight. But i like the heat in the shack, currently
heating 2.5 kW although the shack is in the building... Reading some
630m articles about QSOs with DF0WD, as shown some minutes ago.
Currently i'm reading a bit on the MF website of DL4YHF. And the CW
keyer by DL4YHF is running endless CQ calls :-)
Actually i am QSK here, very comfortable! :-)

Can't you heat your shack at DF0WD? Do you have any new plans for your
MF stuff there? And what about a remote TX keying system? The band is
somehow very exciting even if no one answers :-)

I've asked 9H1ES and 9H1CG for a sked on 630m. Who knows, maybe i will
hear them later...

73, Stefan/DK7FC