LF: Fwd: Date for release of the 472-479kHz amateur band in the UK?

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, [email protected]
Subject: LF: Fwd: Date for release of the 472-479kHz amateur band in the UK?
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 19:44:06 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:references:from:content-type:x-mailer:message-id:date:to :content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=ypXr2C7ytAKxcvlvbWQhf9lpS4E5T0j05PqVFLZq6m0=; b=uIQbK9+qBn8n9fleRF4h50iG1cFbAjGxyT4lpydjRHtkvk6ZfSTL7FvnBzSMaoA57r GELvRbnXegkfeGQIz3ggppzsUBgFte74gQ2gSkZFto6BGpPxKtdrPxvp6hQg/7qFst78 ukra3fyPmA+/KJnIaDCU23HZww7L6+dA6t2yPQPdE6vLIeas+Je3zbKX7HAoXCIWfQ4u RefAoTRpft/SEp20nig7i5pXXxsMK4dSBMYw3S5U6XMN2RV2pdSRKQMBDv7BtdNoSW4u +Xxu8234WLT7PpzXyD3pBVdfP3036XLPXfH5qrDPfiPwOpcF6IzCb3/6dTOYzsNY+srd CCZQ==
Sender: [email protected]
Information from OFCOM today.

73s
Roger G3XBM