RE: LF: Re: over the pole

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Re: over the pole
From: Laurence KL1 X <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 15:17:37 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
Alan/Stefan - apologies for the delay in replying. Been moving the LF gear out of the garage into the warmer environment. This takes some time running cables
to and fro - made the more difficult in 50mph winds at -15c or worse. Kind of chilly. Conditions didn't stay good - but I've been looking at dcf39 all day and its been visible at weak strength, so we will see how it goes this evening. Now it's much more pleasant to operate!

Laurence KL1X. We2xpq