LF: g7nks back on WSPR 600m

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: g7nks back on WSPR 600m
From: "James Cowburn" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 19:30:53 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi All,

Wspring on 500khz dial 501.5 actual.   Had issues with ant/coil and help from M0MBU allowed me to track it down.  Nothing more glam than wet coax and knackered plug on splice,  A quick cut and re-do has sorted it.  Will seal and make good tomorrow as darkness and rain conspired to restrict time avail. (hope no rain!)

Will be on am net tomorrow with G3XIZ, M0JXM and likely Chas and others.

Join in from 9am ish on 502.4 CW (yes Mal, a proper CW net!)  Actually the other week I could hear you but could not work back due to dodgy ant prbs but now sorted.

Best to all for the autumn season on 500/472.   Does anyone know when OFCOM will formally authorise 472. Is it a 1st Jan job?

Ta

Jim G7NKS and thanks to Jim Moritz for his sage and wise ideas on trouble shooting