LF: wsjtx.exe - Samsung spit out.

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: wsjtx.exe - Samsung spit out.
From: Laurence KL1 X <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 15:12:01 -0800
Sender: [email protected]

Ive reported to Joe that on one of my laptops, (happens to be the one I use for Tx mode and control of course) a Samsung running W7 64bit  Pentium 2.5GHz 4Gb RAM - I get the following boxed error  message on start up -

wsjtx.exe - Entry point not found

The procedure entry point _Z17qt_message_output9QTtMsgTypePKc could not be located in the dynamic link library Qtcore4.dll

Just in case Im not alone - the other PC/Laptops run fine - just the Samsung is giving this error...  did the normal run from command line/admin/compat and no change.

Laurence KL 1 X O'cast Anchorage 27F