RE: [rsgb_lf_group] Re: LF: JT9: A New Digital Mode for MF and LF

To: <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: [rsgb_lf_group] Re: LF: JT9: A New Digital Mode for MF and LF
From: "7L1RLL-Rick" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 21:29:29 +0900
Cc: "'Joe'" <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Hi All,  CC) Joe,
 I was trying to separate the COM problem under Windows 7 (64 bit) and found
as follows:
(1)First transmit sequence was done without error.
  Audio sound could be generated only just after reloading of WSJTX.
(2)Second transmit sequence went into Error "Cannot open COM4".
  And Auto-off. but sometimes sound is continuously generated even auto-off
condition.
This looks like there is a clear problem after ending of first transmitting.
I hope this will be help for finding the problem.
73
7L1RLL Rick