Re: LF: Caps for Class-E amp

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Caps for Class-E amp
From: Dimitrios Tsifakis <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 07:46:35 +1000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=TqWQyFVcKc2a+elpY827AFy+yw+YipG9WhhzczVsuo4=; b=NBu22hyj0dUJNwSHG35MOUHcw3854iMXufaxuVG2aJpeAiF5AcBQsvFEvnGldocEeU ejtRRoJA1+Lt01tnictyXWz/OuMAgdF6JLLthvnCzs0mzQSENout5qJvKCbOoVyahos7 iLv75979Vh0+CQbOEP7Ugsmi7rIO8puozE6BVTxmRABe9ZfMts5e14Yn2melhQ6thJdo GgvzftqEv8gd6ku8ULuwLNflZiOStdB7wqcanru3Ao7JzpymFQS6X5fRNZWLsQXd/x1a eFOUvb7yG2zKmzlhAFEEtpHG63AzpU1R4Ipb22d9AmmTvYe8Mt7pjLGs3qva2XySHpge kgCA==
Sender: [email protected]
I have written up my experience building this Class-E PA for LF here:

http://people.physics.anu.edu.au/~dxt103/class-e/

Maybe other beginner LF operators will find this useful.

73, Dimtris VK1SV