RE: LF: Weak 'nighttime' carrier on 472.5 kHz ?

To: _RSGB_LF <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Weak 'nighttime' carrier on 472.5 kHz ?
From: Lubos OK2BVG <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 06:58:34 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Wolf, group!
Yes, I can see the signal as well. Similar signals are on 472,000 and 471,692kHz. I think, the are from distant TXs, but I don´t know their ID. I can see the signals on both my receiving stations, they are 2km distant  each to other.
If the conditions are very well, I can see and listen to a second harm from NDB "SA" on 472,460kHz (474,500-(2x1,020)). But it don´t disturbe me, becouse it is only a poor signal, of course.
73!

Lubos, OK2BVG