Re: LF: IK1WVQ de SWL-IK1WVQ (Italy): Op4H 0 mi -39 dB in JN44CB with 0

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: IK1WVQ de SWL-IK1WVQ (Italy): Op4H 0 mi -39 dB in JN44CB with 0w + PA0RDT
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 01:05:26 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

And , we  find  Opera's ''icon''  is the  registered trademark  ....

cannot register a common use word and then only if the product is the same
we  all  remember this  little  slogging  match

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_Corps_v_Apple_Computer

This version of Opera pulls signals 'out of' the ''mud'' and broadcasts the results via the internet , while the other enables ''mud'' to thrown by the user through the internet

Each to his  own  of course