AW: LF: AW: my first PA on MF!

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: AW: LF: AW: my first PA on MF!
From: "Beckmann, Gerhard" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 01:03:38 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Graham,
   I have tried to do so but I am not sure to be successfully in this
manner. I think last not least it will be the more reliable way to increase
the TX power in the medium turn.
       I will start to implement this in autumn. Than we can try new
attempts by running QSOs in ROS and JT65A-mode combined with the better
condx on MF.

73 de Gerhard / DK6NI