Re: LF: Black hole gives up signal ( VE7BDQ......KL1X)

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Black hole gives up signal ( VE7BDQ......KL1X)
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 11:16:58 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

John,

Its a screen save from the PSK-Reporter map http://pskreporter.info/pskmap.html

Or, if you click on 'skeds' on the Opera top line of buttons, then PSK reporter is the first option , that takes you direct to the map, Op is arranged so that 'all' users are displayed ,to give a better overview of stations monitoring , the odd glitch now and then , but generally it works well , check the band , mode and time for a un cluttered view

OP8 mode seems to be producing some unexpected distance results , Ive see decodes showing at -37 dB ..

GL , 73 -G..