Re: LF: Op32 tonight on 137kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Op32 tonight on 137kHz
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 22:47:12 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

G..,

OP32 appear to need endless for one decode! 32 minutes is not endless and transmitting a call in QRSS-60 takes even longer but when i start transmitting in QRSS-60 it takes not longer than 1 minute until i see it on the YO/4X1RF grabber...

BTW the OE3GHB grabber is back! http://members.aon.at/grabber/

Tonite there are OP8 and OP32 decodes. I will also TX in OP8 since this is faster... Confusing.

73, Stefan