LF: DF0WD_PA3ABK_600m

To: _RSGB_LF <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: DF0WD_PA3ABK_600m
From: Lubos OK2BVG <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 13:21:08 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Wolf and Jan!
Thanks for nice capture of my signal. I am glad, becouse it was my first transmitting with my new 600m RIG.
Antenna GP 45m up, TX power was set to 20W output (40W would be the maximum).  I use TS480 with transvertor and PA.
I listened DK0WD 339 / 559 and PA3ABK about 569. It seems to be promising.

Wolf, I am sorry about our QSO this weekend. My special permission for 501-504kHz band run out last midnight :-(
But it never mind ... I made a request for new licence one month ago. I am opimist, I hope to have new one in a short time.  It makes me wonder if it will be for 501-504 or 472-479 kHz. We will see :-)

73!

Lubos, OK2BVG, JN88KS

Lubos,

Your sigs were gud readible here! (See SL cap attached)
So DL shouldn't be a problem.

Was listening on the downpart hrd DK6NI / DF0WD. Both readable but not
very strong.

Jan/pa3abk