LF: VLF grabber

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: VLF grabber
From: Chris Dillon <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 09:29:25 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan - sorry for the delay replying,  I've been away for a few days. The grabber's experimental for the moment and may be on or off over the next few weeks. I'll set up some more windows around 8970 and hope there will be some more VLF tests later in the year. ZEVS is still permanently on the air with a continuous carrier - with occasional message transmissions.

Congratulations on your 136 kHz  sigs!

73 Chris G3WCD