Re: LF: Traces at VK1SV

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Traces at VK1SV
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 00:12:01 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Dimitris,

No, nothing so far.
David gave me a hint that his grabber is now operational but i saw nothing...

Did you see, it was just before the morning dip (your sunrise) where the QRN has a hump. This is seen in each DX during the sunrise. The QRN from the east is already absorbed. This is a good indicator that your setup is sensitive (the 7 is another indicator of course ;-) ). Thus i recommend to disable the visual AGC...

Now we know that it is worth to try the coming weeks again!

Good DX!

73, Stefan/DK7FC