Re: LF: QSO on MF

To: [email protected], RSGB LF Group <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: QSO on MF
From: wolf_dl4yhf <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 22:40:39 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Stefan, Markus, and all,

In addition to the details about the 'linear' PA exchanged during our QSO, I have added a few details on my medium page site:

http://www.qsl.net/dl4yhf/mf_reception/MF_Reception.html#IC706_on_MF

You may have to reload the page if the old one is still in the browser's cache.

Thanks for the nice 3-way QSO, and also to Finbar EI0CF for the QSO afterwards.. guess he must have been lurking on 472.5 kHz during our extended ragchewing session. His signal (on 501) was 559 here in JO42FD, but that was around 00:00 UTC which, for me, is only compatible with a Friday or Saturday night :o)

73,
  Wolf DL4YHF / DF0WD (on MF)