Re: LF: MFJ 259B HF antenna analyzer modification

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: MFJ 259B HF antenna analyzer modification
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 15:12:57 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Steinar,

Am 20.07.2012 11:43, schrieb Steinar Aanesland:
Hi Stefan

Is this the MFJ 259B HF antenna analyzer modification?

http://www.we0h.us/Amateur_Radio_stuff/MFJ/MFJ-259B/LF-MF-Mods/

la5vna S

Yes, this it is! Well documented by a few images. For LF i used a 10mH fixed inductor (looking about like a resistor) and for MF i took a FT50-77 and about 30 turns or so. A fixed inductor would work as well i think. Just insert it and see what the range is...

73, Stefan/DK7FC