Re: LF: New VK DX season started. Fwd: DCF39 1'st plot Saturday morning

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: New VK DX season started. Fwd: DCF39 1'st plot Saturday morning in VK2 ...
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 19:46:14 +0200
Cc: David - VK2DDI <[email protected]>, Dimitrios Tsifakis <[email protected]>, Edgar J Twining <[email protected]>, Bob <[email protected]>, Mike McAlevey <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Hello LF,

I managed to repair the TX system again and will start transmitting even TODAY, looking for some traces in VK. I hope the receivers are running! I came back to Heidelberg a bit earlier and found that the Opera program caused a hang up of the RS232, so a restart of the PC was necessary. First a thought the PA was blown up but all the LEDs indicated that the voltages are still available...

There is strong rain here so the signal may be a bit lower. I will fire up what i can but maybe not much more than -5 dB f.s. will be possible.

Start time is 18 UTC, mode DFCW-180, QRG 136.172 kHz, DFCW-shift 75 mHz.

73, Stefan/DK7FC