Re: LF: RE: Monitor: RX3QFM Loc KO91OO OP 32

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: RE: Monitor: RX3QFM Loc KO91OO OP 32
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 21:22:49 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Terry

Good point , it used to be , I have sent x2 on 500 in the past .......cpu load is zero on tx as its only a timer

I found that op and wspr would not use the same soundcard for the dual beacon test, but luckily , the delta-m-4 has 2 channels and each worked to its own , with the mixer doing the work..

All you can do is try it and see what happens , but the OP32 and OP8 audio bands are different , so you need to have the audio via a ssb tx , then to 136 , RF amp then needs to be linear as your sending a 2 tone test , with 2 carriers ..

G..

20:12    136 G3XDV Op8 -30 dB<<<  I have  Mike  on OP8 ?
20:06    136 DK7FC Op8 -29 dB
19:47    136 G3XDV Op8 -29 dB
19:41    136 DK7FC Op8 -31 dB