Re: LF: opera reports

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: opera reports
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 17:41:05 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Ulrich
I try all modes and then I am in a position to compare and pass judgement first hand.
Still regardless of circumstances receivers and antennas are poor generally and in some cases cannot cope with the environment.
It does not help of course with the QRP merchants putting out u/Watts. I work in QRO mode to give others a chance to RX
73 de Mal/g3kev