Re: LF: RN3AUS grabber

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: RN3AUS grabber
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 08:07:27 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Stefan
Will join in when I get time. At this time of year I am very busy outside
also holidays. LF is also good at this time of year not only in winter. MF
is also good in summer although there is more static about but manageable.
Middle of the night is good for DX
You are doing well with the DX
73 es gl
de mal/g3kev