LF: RE: Re: Tnx X-Band QSO

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: Re: Tnx X-Band QSO
From: Terry GW0EZY <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 12:12:33 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Mal

I’m sure there are many LF listeners with mini-whips etc getting a good signal from you and others Txing beacons and Opera and could easily work  X-Band with a simple 40m system. At least the LF station gets on-air reports and half an LF QSO while the 40m station gets a bit of encouragement and active participation in some real LF operation.

As well as you and Mike this morning, copying DK7FC in beacon mode and PA0WMR Opera all strong enough for a CW QSO.

73 Terry