LF: Re: An asymmetric feeded full wave dipole for the 630m band

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: An asymmetric feeded full wave dipole for the 630m band
From: "Walter Staubach" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 15:26:26 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Stefan, tnx fer info and ok abt ur "ground antenna". Here QRN low at this moment. We should give the dipole (really? don't know) a chance, so from time to time will listen. I am just testing a simple way to put up fiber glass masts for a MF-antenne. Our Club intends to have a small fieldday at 29.7.12 - only fer MF.
73
Walter