Re: LF: Fence sitter

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Fence sitter
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 19:09:58 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
''professional amateurs''.

Ah .... tricky that one  !

G..

From: Tony
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2012 7:00 PM
Subject: LF: Fence sitter

I will put my hand up and admit that I'm one of those members that doesn't post very often.
To make matters worse, I don't transmit and only receive LF on a very irregular basis.

The reason I joined the black sheep reflector was to get technical information to enable me to eventually build an LF system, and that is the reason I'm still here.
On many days the reflector is full of reception reports which are of no interest to me at all, also requests for skeds which again are of no interest to me, I've even seen reports of activity on 10m & 6m which I can easily see for myself on any cluster.
All these unwanted (for me) posts are easily marked as "read" in my email program, but I'm not sure I would find it so easy if all post were duplicated over two different reflectors.

So I shall continue to sit on the fence and see which reflector attracts the technical posters, including "underground" earth mode results, and use that one and cancel the other.

I have to say that the last few days have reminded me of a girls school, all bitching, tantrums and tears. Not really what you would expect from grown up professional amateurs.

Tony, EI8JK.